Monday 20 February 2017

Press the buzzer when the Brain solve the puzzle

  1.  It’s the cause of problems but according to chemistry, it’s a solution. A great story starts with it. Lips enjoy the feel of it and the whole body becomes sexier, truthful and a better dancer. It brings people together. It kills but many are born because of it.Guess what is it?
  2. My curves attract most men, women, and children too. Please don’t use and throw me otherwise I can drop you on the ground. I am so famous that I have a tourist destination in my name. In a group, I am called as a bunch and gives the energy to punch. My yellow dress looks so appealing on me that everyone tries to peel me off.Guess what is it?
  3. Technology is getting smarter. One can’t live with it. Your hands fiddle with it at work but at night, you press and play a night. Size is around 6 inches long. Vibrations are its lively moments. Special people are only allowed to touch it. It’s not as smart as you but stays close to you to be your smart friend.Guess what is it?
  4. Everyone keeps it close and safe. It is said that Love is important but without it, it feels terrible. Putting a hero photo in a paper makes it demanding and everyone wants more of it.  It’s a homophone of Honey.Guess what is it?
  5. It gets longer when you pull and looks out for a hole to stay strong. It keeps you in your place as if it loves you a lot.  It hugs the body very tightly still it provides comfort when jerked. It can choke you if you misuse it.Guess what is it?
  6. It's soft and gentle in touch. It’s made out of rubber. Need it urgently to prevent your own mistakes. Available in various color and fragrance available in small packets. Please don’t have naughty thoughts as children use it daily.Guess what is it?

Answers
  1. Alcohol
  2. Banana
  3. Your smart Phone
  4. Money
  5. Seatbelt
  6. Eraser



No comments:

Post a Comment