Thursday 18 February 2016

My stay at home


Comfy bed,Softy blanket and alluring dreams each night have a lovely relationship with my eyes. I sleep longer hours after the discovering of the most innovative “Alarm Dismiss button" in my phone. As soon as I get up and have my breakfast, a question runs in my mind- "What shall I do today?”. I ponder; wonder and get more perplexed.
So I just walk down the streets and my eyes glance at each food and clothing shops. My mind recollects a few moments which brought a smile on my face someday. Beautiful flowers on the road side trees, hopping squirrel, falling leaves brings me closer to the nature’s beauty. 
Finally, I return back home, singing a favorite song of mine to cherish the moment of past and present. The surrounding breeze soothes my mind so well that I get a good sleep at night without any hurry or worry.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment